As an independent college admissions consultant, and the parent of three children, I understand the often complex family dynamics that come with choosing the “right” college. With research, careful listening and counseling, I work with students and parents to help make college admissions an exciting and positive experience. My goal is to seek the best combination of educational excellence and quality of campus life for each individual student.
- Frequent workshop presenter for CREC (Connecticut Regional Educational Council), West Hartford (CT), Mansfield (CT), and State College, (PA) Community Educational Programs.
- Twenty years teaching and advising students at the University of Connecticut, Eastern Connecticut State University, Penn State University and Manchester Community College
- Twelve-year member and former Chair of the Tolland, CT, Board of Education
- Speaker at the PSU Higher Education Alumni Symposium
- Recent international residency experience at the University of Canterbury in New Zealand and the University of Sydney in Australia